Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH Question

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

HI Everyone

I'm working on a project where I have to remove all of the CUCM nodes from 10 sites and have them connect back across the WAN to a PUB&SUB setup.I wanted to know what type of options would I have for their MOH once I remove the boxes from the locations.

Eric

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unicast, multicast from CUCM or SRST as MOH

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

The CUCM piece is pretty simple.  On the network side, you would need to enable multicast across the WAN to these various locations.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unicast, multicast from CUCM or SRST as MOH

HTH

java

Jaime

None of the routers have SRST enabled on them and they told me that they don't want it enabled. Why I don't know but is there any documentation on how to enable either the unicast or muticast MOH from CUCM.

Eric

Yes, review the features and services guide for your CUCM version.

HTH

java

The CUCM piece is pretty simple.  On the network side, you would need to enable multicast across the WAN to these various locations.

David

I'm looking at the MOH options now and I have a question, I went to the MOH audio source and the MOH server configuration. And I see that each one has an option to allow multicasting, but in the server configuration they have base multi-cast IP and base mutli-cast port. I wanted to know is th IP 239.1.1.1 and what would I put for the port.

Eric