I can tell you this will work ... until - your original partner server is shutdown. Unity will get many AV_Wm errors in the application event log. Messages will queue up in UMR. Here is what I did to correct, making sure I backed up Unity beforehand:
1. At this point, the Unity_servername account/mailbox Exchange properties will show the mailbox on the new partner server. The problem is the Unity_servername entry in the SQL database will show the old HOME server, the one that was shutdown.
2. Delete Unity_servername from Active Directory
3. Run ESM Mailbox Cleanup Agent
4. Delete mailbox
Note: If you do not do these steps, Messagestore config wizard will abnormally terminate with Dr. Watson error (at least it did on my Win2K3 server)
5. From SQL Enterprise Manager, delete the line that contains the Unity_servername from the database. Contact TAC beforehand if you do not feel comfortable doing this on your own.
6. From Control panel, add/remove Programs, click on the Change/Remove Message Store Configuration
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...