Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Moving Unity Subscriber from one Unity server to another

How can I move a singel or more Unity subscriber profile from one Unity server to another Unity server without deleting the profile and recreating it?

spr

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi there,

I believe the GSM tool from the great Unity Tools may

be what you are looking for;

http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/GSM/Help/GlobalSubscriberManager_ENU.htm

Cheers!

Rob

Cisco Employee

Hi,

What version of Unity/Unity Connection are you running?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking so could you please clarify more about what you're trying to do? Are you saying that you have two separate Unity clusters and you need to move them from one cluster to another? Is digital networking involved or not? Are you performing a migration? Why would you have to delete and recreate in this scenario (do you have some type of conflict if you have the subscribers in two different places)?

Sorry to pose so many questions but the more info I have the more I can help.

Brad

Hi Brad,

We have different Exchange & Unity servers. We have moved some users from one exchange to another. Now we want move their Unity profile to the corisponding Unity server. We are using Unity 5.0. My question is related moving users profile not Unity servers.

Thanks

spr

Views
Helpful
Replies