Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Exchanges integrations with Unity Connections

asherif82
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Guys I need to know can unity connection integrates with multiple exchange servers for deference companies or it can integrate with only one exchange server. If yes please provide the Cisco document for that topic.

Thanks,

Amr Sherif

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes it can support multiple servers through unique Unified Messaging service definitions.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/unified_messaging/guide/9xcucumgx.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jonathan is correct (+5), I have it working at one customer with couple separate Exchange integrations and Office 365 on the same environment, then you simply specify which integration your want to use for the UM services per user or user template.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes it can support multiple servers through unique Unified Messaging service definitions.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/unified_messaging/guide/9xcucumgx.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jonathan is correct (+5), I have it working at one customer with couple separate Exchange integrations and Office 365 on the same environment, then you simply specify which integration your want to use for the UM services per user or user template.

HTH,

Chris

Dear Jonathan,Chris,

Does it mean we can integrate with different exchange servers with different domains... noting that unity connection can be configured with only one domain and DNS server using CLI command.

In that case how the setup will be?

Yes. If you want auto-discover to work the DNS servers will need to do lookups for both domains. If you want to statically configure the servers then you don't even need that.