Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple holidays and schedules with Unity

Until now, Unity allows only one grid of holidays which applies (yes or not) to the schedules. Is there a way of having various holidays for different schedules ?

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That global model still applies for Unity, however for Unity Connection a much more robust schedule/holiday model was implemented and you can have as many holidays associated with as many schedules as you like.

are there any plans to impliment this functionality into the 4.X platform? or 5.0?

I have a client who is using a centralized Unity between NY and London and they are having some problems figuring out how to deal with the differences in holidays.

Thanks in advance

As far as I know there are no plans for this in Unity, but the product management folks would have to say for sure. As usual, if folks don't ask for it through their account teams then the product folks wont put it on the list. It's not just a port, Unity would have to completely gut it's scheduling configuration and redo it from the ground up - not a small undertaking.

fair enough. i'll start rattling my SE's because this is not the first time I have heard this complaint from a client, nor do I think it will be the last.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: