Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Multiple holidays and schedules with Unity

Until now, Unity allows only one grid of holidays which applies (yes or not) to the schedules. Is there a way of having various holidays for different schedules ?

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Multiple holidays and schedules with Unity

That global model still applies for Unity, however for Unity Connection a much more robust schedule/holiday model was implemented and you can have as many holidays associated with as many schedules as you like.

are there any plans to impliment this functionality into the 4.X platform? or 5.0?

I have a client who is using a centralized Unity between NY and London and they are having some problems figuring out how to deal with the differences in holidays.

Thanks in advance

Cisco Employee

As far as I know there are no plans for this in Unity, but the product management folks would have to say for sure. As usual, if folks don't ask for it through their account teams then the product folks wont put it on the list. It's not just a port, Unity would have to completely gut it's scheduling configuration and redo it from the ground up - not a small undertaking.

fair enough. i'll start rattling my SE's because this is not the first time I have heard this complaint from a client, nor do I think it will be the last.

Views
Helpful
Replies