cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple office issues

kevblack
Level 1
Level 1

This question might be posted some where but I couldn't find it. We are currently running a ccm 4.1(3) and Unity 4.0(5) System. We have a main office and two smaller branch offices. The two branch offices are useing the ccm and unity from the main office through T1's. This seems to work just fine. The question i have is how do you change the time zone for the two branch offices. They are in a different time zone and all their mesages are an hour off. The other question is can you set up a directory handler with just the users in a branch office. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Time zones can be set on a per subscriber basis in the SA or you can use BulkEdit to change the timezones on groups of users if you like. By default everyone is set to use the time zone on the Unity server itself.

Yes, you can create a directory handler that contains only users in a particular public distribution list or Class of Service. Go to the Directory Handlers section in the SA, create a new directory handler and then on the Search Options page select the limits - this is easiest to do using a public distribution list - create a PDL for each of your branches for this purpose.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Time zones can be set on a per subscriber basis in the SA or you can use BulkEdit to change the timezones on groups of users if you like. By default everyone is set to use the time zone on the Unity server itself.

Yes, you can create a directory handler that contains only users in a particular public distribution list or Class of Service. Go to the Directory Handlers section in the SA, create a new directory handler and then on the Search Options page select the limits - this is easiest to do using a public distribution list - create a PDL for each of your branches for this purpose.

Thank you so much for your help. I knew it had to be easy just could't find it.

Thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: