cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Mutiple Line UDP with BAT

Hi guys,

I was trying to create a BAT file that I could use to deploy a site where the the users use a number a of shared lines. They all have their own extension on the first line, then the same set of shared lines on the rest of their buttons. Using the BAT tool, I created the csv for the single line and then tried to edit it so that it would also input the extra lines, by adding in extra headings:

Snap 2013-10-02 at 11.38.47.png

I then also added the appropriate config for the extra lines. I've also created a template with all 9 lines on it but each time I try to run the UDP input using this template and the generated CSV file, it fails with the message: Record does not match the file format selected.

Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sean,

Whenever I am having a hardtime with bat I always just create a sample of what I am trying to do in CUCM then export it.  This will give you the fields that need to be present.  Then you can create the rest of the configuration in excel and import it.

Give it a try let me know if it works out for you!

1 REPLY

Sean,

Whenever I am having a hardtime with bat I always just create a sample of what I am trying to do in CUCM then export it.  This will give you the fields that need to be present.  Then you can create the rest of the configuration in excel and import it.

Give it a try let me know if it works out for you!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content