Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Mutiple User move by Global Subscriber Mannager

can we move batch of users from one Unity to another by Gloable Subscriber Mananger? I can only do that one at a time. thank you in advance

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Mutiple User move by Global Subscriber Mannager

This functionality was added into GSM a while back - here's the home page where you can get the latest:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_GSM4x.htm

from the GSM help file:

Starting with version 2.01.0001 of the GSM you are now able to delete and move multiple subscribers while only running through the Delete/Move Wizard once. While this should make deleting and moving many subscribers easier you must take the following precautions to ensure the operation is successful.

Do not do any other administration to either the source or destination systems while the GSM is moving multiple subscribers.

Do not do any other administration to the system from which the subscribers are being deleted while the GSM is deleting multiple subscribers.

Do not attempt to run multiple copies of the GSM, including off-box copies, while the GSM is moving or deleting multiple subscribers.

Move and Delete Subscriber work only for Exchange based Unity servers running 4.0(2) or greater. Domino is not supported. 4.0(1) servers are no longer supported for the move or delete subscriber functionality.

Re: Mutiple User move by Global Subscriber Mannager

Hi, Jeff, thank you for your response

I still have another question, since I havent got new version installed.like we have 2000 users on a unity, I need to move 200 of them ,we first need to find those 200users from the 2000, is there a way on this new version we can use a CSV file to pick all the users we want to move at one time and move them ? thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content