Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI behaves abnormally

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

Unity 4.0.2 integrated with CCM 3.3.2

For some users only, when there is a new VM, the MWI is not lit. Other times even when there are no new VM, MWI is just lit. If we resynch in UTIM, the problem goes away but again comes after sometime. Same if we dial the MWI off DN, the MWI resynchs and gives correct status for sometime, and problem occurs back.

Seen this error in the Unity applog:

ID: 1008

Source: CiscoUnity_Notifier

Message: Received message event 2 on NotifyQ for user cn=pb, cn=Receipients, ou=FirstAdministrative Group, o=Demo who is not monitored. No MWI or notifications will occur for this user. To correct, perform a resync of all mailusers with UTIM: go to the Properties tab of your integration and press the Resynchronize button.

Please help!!

Partha

8 Replies 8

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

Have you gotten any resolultion to this problem. I am having the same exact issue but cant seem to get any help resolving it.

Not yet :(

dan
Level 1
Level 1

Partha, did you find a resolution to this issue? I'm having the same problem with CM 3.3.3 and Unity 4.0.3.

Dan,

I have the exact same configuration as you. Did you get any resolution yet? If so could you please e-mail me at kmitchell@planetgov.com. My problem did not begin until I installed the Unity Security Agent.

In my case it was due to bug id CSCeb27709, which aparently is a duplicate of CSCdy86363. My issue was resolved with CCM 3.3.2 es32. TAC said the issue is also fixed in 3.3.3, I donot know if there is a engineering special or service release for that.

Thanks,

Partha

Dan, did you find any bug's for your CM and Unity versions as I have the exact same versions with this issue, let me know if have something on it, thanks. mp5925@sbc.com

Based on information I have read in other threads, you should set a mwi resync on a daily basis. Ours is set to run at about 2am and we do not have any problems.

Good Luck

I have Unity 4.0.4 and CM 333 SR4 and I too am experiencing random MWI out of sync issues. It just recently started. Its affecting both Centrex and Cisco integrations. I can force a re-sync through SA which corrects the "problem". It only seems to fail with a few users, and doesn't appear to repeat. In the past two weeks I get at least two to three calls per day about "stuck" message waiting lamps. The issue is ALWAYS turning OFF the MWI. I have MWI set to resync everyday for both integrations.

Lee