cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI delay issue

richardfu
Level 1
Level 1

unity 4.0(4)SR1, VM config, MWI delay happened very often, I attached some Event logs from unity server, can we find something from here? can we restart unity server to get workaround?

Also the hard disk usage is high, not sure if this is one of the reason.

Disk Usage:

Hard drive: C:\ D:\ M:\ All

Total space (MB): 8195 26523 26523 61241

Used space (MB): 4933 26258 26258 57449

Free space (MB): 3262 265 265 3792

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

richardfu
Level 1
Level 1

attachment here.

you are integrated with CallManager correct?

What version TSP are loaded on Unity? I see the in your log file the TSP has been dropping. There are new 8.0.2 (I think are) out there. You may want to update those to correct the issue. The TSP may be dropping from CallManager, and this would cause a delay.

But delays can also be from a number of other items such as an overload server. (processor, memory , disk) It can also be from network issues. If you have Exchange off box or on box, do you have any Exchange error messages on the sever?

cheers

Lack of disk space on the Cisco Unity or Exchange server can cause problems such as this. Filling a disk beyond 80 percent capacity results in significant performance degradation. If the disk fills up completely, the database cannot grow, and Cisco Unity will stop.

One main source of disk space problems on Cisco Unity is log files backed up in the Exchsrvr \ MDBDATA folder.

Moved the log, and the unity is working fine.

Thanks,