cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI is always on

marco.alghisi
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM 3.3(5) and Unity 3.1(6)and we use extension mobility. On logout profile we have mwi always on, if i try to call "mwi off" nothing is changed. On login profile all works correctly.

Have anyone the same problem or some suggest ?

Thanks a lot.

3 Replies 3

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You might try asking this question on the IP Telephony or IP Phone Services forum.

It sounds like Unity is sending the MWI correctly (since the login profile works), so there must be some interaction with the logout profile and login profile that isn't working properly.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It seems like a Calling Search Space/Partition issue. Is the profile DN in the same partition as the phone's DN. If no, then make sure that the CSS assigned to the MWI OFF has access to the phone's Partition. Also, make sure that the phone's CSS has access to the MWI OFF Partition.

Chris

Hi Chris,

The CSS associated with user, phone and MWI on/off are correct. I solve the problem deleting the phone whose number has the light always on. I have recreated the phone with the same conf and all works fine !?!?!?!?!

I have solved the problem but it's possible that in the future it can reappear.

Any suggest ?

Thanks a lot

Marco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: