cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI Issue!!

sketterman
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with several users who want the MWI light to turn OFF if they push the messages button, listen and then hang up before saving or deleting the message. Our old system worked this way. When you listened to a message, the light would turn off even if you did not save it or delete it.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

There is an Advanced Setting registry update you can make on the Unity server for this, although it will affect ALL of your Unity subscribers. Here is the Cisco document - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_configuration_example09186a0080094715.shtml

You did not mention which version you are running. I checked the 4.1 release notes and did not see this mentioned for individual subscriber records in the Conversation enhancements. But you may want to check with Cisco to be sure I haven't missed anything.

Regards,

Ginger

sketterman
Level 1
Level 1

Ginger -

Thank you very much. I had contacted TAC and they had no suggestions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: