Views
Helpful
Replies

need Cisco TPS.exe from CUCM 8.5 for win 32 bit

ahmed_ellboudy
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ALL ,

Can anyone supports me to get Cisco TPS .exe file from CUCM 8.5 as I installed CUCM 8.6 and thired party application needs Cisco TPS (TAPI ) 8.5 ?

Thanks,

Ahmed Ellboudy

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ahmed,

It can be downloaded from CUCM 8.5's Admin page >> Application >> Plugins.

HTH

GP.

Pls rate the post if it helps !!

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

BTW, did you mean, someone download the TSP from their CUCM 8.5 & give it to you ? Its roughly 13.3 MB.

GP.

Yes I need somene to download it and send it via link or the exe file .

THanks,

Ahmed Ellboudy

ok. If you have any FTP portal, pls drop me the credentials as a private message so that I can uploade it for you.

GP.

It's nice that Gajanan is willing to share this with you; however, you may experience issues configuring it this way. The TSP is version-specific to the build of CUCM you are running; that's why it is downloaded from within CUCM and not posted to CCO. In fact, the TSP will give you an alert saying that it is out of date and ask to update as soon as you connect it to CUCM 8.6. You would be better off to push the 3rd-party for 8.6 support; or, to reinstall CUCM 8.5. What you're doing cannot be supported.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: