Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help for CRA v3 (IVR Script) !

chidd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all !

I have a problem when programing Auto Attendant Script on CRA v3. My system includes: one CCM4.2, one CRAv3, one VG248, one Voice Gateway.

- Directoy Number: 3xxx , 4xxx, 5xxx

- IVR Directory: 6000 (6001, 6002, 6004, 6004,6005)

- My AA script is working normally.

However, Myboss DN is 4000. But he requires, users call to DN 400 will be forwarded to 4000. Thus, I used a Translation-Pattern for this requirement.

This Translation-Pattern is working normally for all local users. But, when Customers call from PSTN to inside, they can not call to DN 400.

I found this problem relating to IVR Script. Because IVR Script detect ony 4 characters like 4000, 3000, 4444... So, when customers call to DN 400, IVR still waiting for the last character. After finishing this timeout, calls is forwarded to Operator.

Can anybody help to solve this problem. I try to edit script but it doesn's work.

Thanks in advanced

Chidd

2 Replies 2

k6lw
Level 4
Level 4

Not sure if I understand the question correctly. You have an aef script that transfers to an extension entered by the caller. Set up a string variable to store the entered digits amd then use a call redirect step to send the call to the sting variable name. Tell the caller to press # when they have finished dialing. This will allow variable length numbers to be called. Take a look at the aa.aef script that comes with CCRS. Lee

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

You can get number "digit by digit" in a loop. So after 3 input '4' '0' '0' you should transfer to 400 and after 4 digits you can concat all digits into one variable and connect to number.

--

regards,

pk