Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Need help on set up CUPC at home

Hi,

At home, I have a desktop, Vista, USB Logictech headset H390, DSL to Internet

At work, I have a desktop, XP with CUPC  V7.0, installed and working fine with all calls.

At home, I use  VPN, connected to my desk top XP at work.  Run CPUC on work PC, received incoming call but at home, on headset, I hear no sound, caller does not hear anything either.

Please, help me to set up. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

From here http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=280455801&flowid=5461&softwareid=282074306&os=Windows&release=7.1(1a)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=all

Please note, you need to register & configure your home CUPC in your CUCM/CUPS. Registering just your work CUPC wont get your home CUPC working.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Need help on set up CPUC at home

Viett,

When you say you connect to Work using VPN, how do you access your work desktop from home ? i.e. using VNC, remote desktop etc ?

If that is the case, it wont work like that. You wont be able to hear/speak to phone calls using remote desktop sessions. You can just perform actions ( answer/drop calls etc ) but voice will not traverse to your home like that. You need to have the CUPC installed in your home PC too.

HTH

GP.

Hi GP,

Plaese, let me know where can I download CUPC 7.0.1. Could not find it.

Thanks

Cisco Employee

From here http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=280455801&flowid=5461&softwareid=282074306&os=Windows&release=7.1(1a)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=all

Please note, you need to register & configure your home CUPC in your CUCM/CUPS. Registering just your work CUPC wont get your home CUPC working.

GP.

Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content