Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help: Unity shared support ordering

nboonpramook
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am doing bom for Unity solution , i am a bit confusing on which share support part i need to put in.

I try to look in CSSP excel tab 8 but very confusing...

Could someone please help to answer this

question ..

1) what cssp i need if i need eligible for only open case to TAC?

2)what cssp i need if i need eligible for minor upgrade ?

3)what cssp i need if i need eligible for version upgrade ?

4)Is above cssp part is cover HW and SW ?

Appreciated your help..

Thank & Regard.

Natta

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

For Hardware, you will find in the Dynamic configuration tool one or more Smartnet service agreements, for example:

(1)CON-OSP-UNITY-4X Cisco SMARTnet Onsite 24 x 7x 4 service; top-level order service for each individual component

(2)CON-OSP-XXXX Cisco SMARTnet Onsite 24 x 7 x 4 for Cisco Unity system for Cisco XXXX (find the one that matches your specific server order)

For software upgrades (where you can download the Unity software from Cisco's site and submit TAC cases online (or by phone):

(1)CON-SAU-UNITY-4X SASU top-level order service for individual component

(2)CON-SAU-UNITY-IP SASU for Cisco Unity system for Cisco CallManager. Or check for the specific integration you are doing

(3)CON-SAU-U4-SVRMAX SASU for Cisco Unity Voice Messaging or Unified Messaging server license; includes 72 sessions

(4)CON-SAU-UMUSR-E SASU for 1 Cisco Unity UM/Exchange user. So if you have 1000 users, you will need 1000 of these.

Check out this link - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_quick_reference_guide09186a008011c984.html

and go to the example section titled "Combined Cisco SMARTnet and SASU Configuration". You will need to match the specific part numbers with the Unity system and hardware you are ordering. Also, when you get your contract, make sure to get the contract linked to your CCO account, which will be important when you are contacting TAC.

Ginger