This is an optional parameter. The scenario it applies to is if you set up your Extension Mobility phones to have a logout profile. To illustrate:
Suppose you have:
1. Device Profile: Hari_Profile
2. Device Profile: Logout_Profile
3. Device: SEPAAABBBCCCDDD
Assume that SEPAAABBBCCCDDD is enabled for extension mobility. When you enable the phone for extension mobility you have to tell the phone how you want it to behave when a user logs out of the phone. You can tell the phone to use the configurations assigned to the phone itself or, it can take on the identify of another device profile.
If you select to have the phone use its local config on logout:
1. Hari logs on to device with Hari_Profile
2. The SEPAAABBBCCCDDD configs are replaced with Hari_Profile configs
3. Hari uses the phone and after some time logs out
4. Hari_Profile is replaced with SEPAAABBBCCCDDD config
If you select to have the phone use a logout profile:
1. Hari logs on to device Hari_Profile
2. Hari_Profile configs are applied to the phone
3. Hari uses the phoen and after some time logs out
4. Hari_Profile is replaced with Logout_Profile config
This Logout_Profile needs a user ID assigned, so the system can associated the logon event with a user. Which brings us back to your original question.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...