I have a question about networked Unity 4.21 servers and transfering voicemails between users on different servers.
Both servers are in the same dialing domain. When user A on Server A transfers a voicemail to User B on Server B, User B gets the VM Messasge but when it is played back the system says the message is from the extension # not the User name. User A has a name recorded and when he transfers messages to users on his home server A the system say you have a message from "user A" not his extension.
Is this by design? is there a configuration option I'm missing to make this work?
Please shed some light or point me to the docs that will help.
Look at the heading "Enabling Identified Subscriber Messaging Between Networked Cisco Unity Subscribers". It contains all of the steps to make this work and may shed light on what you are missing.
Enabling identified subscriber messaging (ISM) between networked Cisco Unity subscribers requires the following:
- The Cisco Unity servers must be connected to the same phone system or phone system network as described in the "Dialing Domains" section.
- The servers must be configured to be in the same dialing domain, as described in the "Customizing the Primary Location" section.
- The automated attendant search scope on each server must be set to the dialing domain as described in the "Setting the Automated Attendant Search Scope" section.
- For systems using Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003, the applicable permissions must be set, as described in the "Setting Permissions on Active Directory Containers Used for Importing Subscribers" section.
- Identified subscriber messaging on each server must be enabled in the Cisco Unity Administrator as described in the "Enabling Identified Subscriber Messaging on Each Cisco Unity Server" section.
Contact Center users dial out/call customers from their computers via a desktop based application like Cisco Finesse Agent / CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop) application or any other 3rd party application.As per organizational process the requirement is ...
i want share with you my setup, how i configure TMS 15.6.0 with SQL 2012:
-first of all this deployment design in LAB just for practice, my deployment contain SQL and TMS in same server if you need to install TMS in another server yo...