I have a question about networked Unity 4.21 servers and transfering voicemails between users on different servers.
Both servers are in the same dialing domain. When user A on Server A transfers a voicemail to User B on Server B, User B gets the VM Messasge but when it is played back the system says the message is from the extension # not the User name. User A has a name recorded and when he transfers messages to users on his home server A the system say you have a message from "user A" not his extension.
Is this by design? is there a configuration option I'm missing to make this work?
Please shed some light or point me to the docs that will help.
Look at the heading "Enabling Identified Subscriber Messaging Between Networked Cisco Unity Subscribers". It contains all of the steps to make this work and may shed light on what you are missing.
Enabling identified subscriber messaging (ISM) between networked Cisco Unity subscribers requires the following:
- The Cisco Unity servers must be connected to the same phone system or phone system network as described in the "Dialing Domains" section.
- The servers must be configured to be in the same dialing domain, as described in the "Customizing the Primary Location" section.
- The automated attendant search scope on each server must be set to the dialing domain as described in the "Setting the Automated Attendant Search Scope" section.
- For systems using Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003, the applicable permissions must be set, as described in the "Setting Permissions on Active Directory Containers Used for Importing Subscribers" section.
- Identified subscriber messaging on each server must be enabled in the Cisco Unity Administrator as described in the "Enabling Identified Subscriber Messaging on Each Cisco Unity Server" section.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...