cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New to UCCX

tammy3602
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for help to setup a Holiday list in a UCCX script. I am using UCCX 8.5. I have my basic script built and working but I can not seem to get my Holidays to work.

Thank you               

12 Replies 12

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

this question belongs to the Contact center section of the forum.

Anyway, can you show me what you have done and where you got stuck.

G.

G,

Thank you for your replay. I have attached a couple of scripts that I have created for this group. One I am trying to use a subflow menu and use an XML file which I also included. The other I am trying to use a single script and a switch step.

This will be my first script created in UCCX and would like to use it as a model for future scripts. Any help would be appreciated.

The script using the switch step works but can not get the Holidays to kick in. The one using the XML file gets to the subflow and stops.

Thank you,

Tammy

The XML file

Hi,

please post a screenshot of the script, instead of the script itself (I don't have a 8.5 UCCX).

About the XML file: is it something you can control or is there a possibility to do some adjustments?

G.

Here are some screen shots in paint.

Thank you again.      

attachements               

The switch step script....

By the way...I can change the XML file if needed.

Sigh.

It's kind of a large script, isn't it.

Alright, let's start with something simple and we will get back to the original requirements later.

One more thing, what is the license level, is it Premium?

G.

Yes...Premium.

Does not matter which script I use...Either the switch step script or the XML script with subflow. I just need one to work...I know I am missing either a variable or have the subflow output - input setup wrong....

I really appreciate anything you can provide.

Here is the setup of the subflow step in the NPAC script.

I mean no offense, but which is the part you understand?

Did you already test this script?

G.

On the NPACSwitch script, the script works but the Switch step for holiday does not.

On the NPAC script using the subflow step and script, it gets to the subflow step and stops...That is why I think something is either wrong in the subflow step in the NPAC script or the subflow script or the XML file.

No offense taken...I know you are trying to help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: