cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No associated devices to restart

CSCO10875923
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have CUCM 9.1 connected to CUP 9.1. My Jabber for iPad client authenticates to presence and cucm successfully. I can call and get video when dialing extensions directly, but users do not show up in my directory and when viewing from presence server my status for Jabber shows "Logged out". Also, when in CUCM I apply the UC Service or Service Profile and get "No associated devices to restart". The following steps have been confirmed. Thanks for your help.

In CallManager webpage:
- On End User page, is Enable User for Unified CM IM and Presence checked, UC Service Profile defined, and TAB device added to Controlled Devices? Yes

- On Phone Configuration page for TAB device, is your end user defined on Owner ID and Digest User? Yes
- On Directory Number configuration for TAB device, is your end user associated with line at the bottom of page? Yes

In CUPS webpage:
Under User Management > Assign Users > Has your End User been assigned to Presence? Yes

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds to me you're using it on voice and video mode, and not on full UC mode

See table 3

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps6836/ps12430/data_sheet_c78-704194.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your help! Looks like it, but when I log in from  Jabber for iPad both the Unified Presence and Unified Communicatoins Manager sections are successfully authenticated. Only other tabs are WebEx Messenger, Telepresence Cideo Communication Server and Jabber Video for Telepresence.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: