I had put in the parameters for Cisco Unified Presence in CallManager 7.0.2 and Presence 7.0.4 Servers.
I had enable CTI control to users as well. In the Presence Server, I had assign users to the Profile.
When I tried to login from Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC), I could not trigger DeskPhone and Softphone from CUPC.
In the Overall System Status,
* Phone Configuration (TFTP): Download Failed. (I had created the CUPxxxx, where xxxx is user login name in CallManager -> Device)
* Presence : Connecting
* Desk Phone : Not Connected.
* Softphone : Not Active.
Any advise will be appreciated.
1) The device name should be UPCxxxx instead of CUPxxxx. And all in upper case.
2) You need to go to CUPS > System > Securing > Incoming ACL and add a "All" ACL. Otherwise, presence will not connect.
3) Go to CUCM > User Management > End user. Make sure you select an extension from the "Primary Extension" drop-down menu.