Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VIP Super Bronze

OCS 2007 auto logon not working

Guys,

I just installed OCS 2007 in my lab and my communicator client cannot login using auto logon. I have had to manually configure each communicator before they could login...Pls any ideas?

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red

Re: OCS 2007 auto logon not working

4 REPLIES
Red

What communicator are you talking about? Microsoft Office Communicator(MOC) or Cisco Unified Personal Communicator(CUPC)?

If it's MOC, you should ask in MSFT forum. :)

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com/

VIP Super Bronze

Michael,

Thanks for your response. I am a big fan of your work here and have just placed an order for your book on presence.

I am actually talking about MOC.

I have not used the MSFT before, I can probably google the address or if you have it please send it here..Thanks and keep rocking!

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Red

VIP Super Bronze

Michael,

Thanks that link helped resolve the issue

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content