Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Office 365 Unity Connection 9.1.2 integration certificate error

Hi

Really need help on this. I have recently migrated to Unity Connection 9.1.2. Trying to integrate this with office 365 (Cloud only). I created Unified Messaging service with smtp.outlook.com as the Hosted exchange server. When I test this, works well.

I am able to enable all users with Unified messaging and single inbox successfully.

when I test a user (any user), i get error.

For unified messaging service when I uncheck the check box for validate exchange server certificates, and test user I get 403 error -trying to connect using HTTP instead of HTTPS. User mailbox cannot be accessed.

When I check the exchange the check box for validate exchange server cetificates, and test user I get SSL certificate error. Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates -- SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK.

When contacted TAC, they replied

The certs that you upload should be from Office 365. The connection between CUC and Office 365 is secured by Office 365.

Connection needs to have the root and server certificate from Office 365 for validating them.

If a chain certificate is used by Office 365, you need to upload all the certificates in the certificate chain. ie root, any intermediate and the server certificates.

Not sure how to obtain certificates from office 365? Can anyone help? this should be a standard procedure in case of this integration. Can anyone point to documentation?

Please help

Thanks and Regards

Shruti

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content