Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Options for subscriber access to manage many handlers

Hi -

Unity 4.0(5) unified messaging with Exchange 2003 and CCM 4.1(3). We have a customer that is currently working with an Octel voicemail application that is 18 mailboxes. They call into each mailbox in the evening to record prompts for next day's business. They are moving to CCM/Unity and I have the call flow duplicated with Unity call handlers and interview handlers. Here's the issue - the customer wants to update recordings using a web interface to take advantage of the media master form, copy, paste, and join wav files. If I create a COS with just call handler access, the subscriber has access to all of our production call handler and interview handler applications, not just her own. CUGA is not an option nor are multiple ciscopca users\Unity licenses. Are there any other options available to us or ways to restrict SA access to just those handlers owned by a particular subscriber?

Thanks, Ginger

• Unified Communications Applications
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Options for subscriber access to manage many handlers

No - unfortunately SA access to specific objects like handlers is not restricted - only access to classes of objects. As far as I know the granularity you want is not on the radar for the admin interface either.

Re: Options for subscriber access to manage many handlers

Thank you Jeff.

Sincerely, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.