Views
Helpful
Replies

Options from TUI

antgarci
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

I am trying to get a couple features to work from the TUI (Unity 4.04), please let me know if you have any ideas or work arounds:

1. After listening to a message, listen to a list of all the recipients.

2. Reply to a message sender from the TUI with the original message attached without re-addressing the message.

General Question:

3. Users can set up Text message Notification so that the ANI of the caller is included in the notification message.

Thank you

Anthony

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. There's no recipient list available there - you can, of course, review recipeints when sending a message (and remove/add them as you like) but inbound messages don't currently have a handle to review all the CC/TO recipients in a list - something I'm looking at for the 4.3 release. It's a little hairy since users on either line can be non Unity subscribers/lists and presenting them over the TUI is awkward at best.

2. This is currently not an option - you can reply or you can forward - there is no option to reply with the original message content included.

3. There's several reasons why this is much more difficult than it seems - I've talked about it several times at length out here (has to do with notification triggers from Exchange primarily) - we are going to offer a similiar feature in the 4.2 release that will include all the message info for all messages of the trigger type (i.e. urgent new voice mails) in the text if you like (or as many as will fit in the text length provided) - we can't gurantee which one triggered the notification itself sine often we only get a block "changed" event from Exchange, not a specific message ID that caused the change. In most cases this will be sufficient as the most recent items are shown first and least recent last so more often than not the message in question is the first one on the list...