cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound DID change | ring group

jguremka1
Level 1
Level 1

1. We have CCUM 8.6, and 50 DID that are by provider tight to main number. I have one user requesting his number shows up as external line was set up on his phone. 

I think I should go with different route pattern than 9.@ so for example I can choose 8.@ and Calling Party Transform mask set to that number supposed to be shown on customer phones. Is there any other solution than this one? Also I would like to have only one extensions ability to use 8.@ so it can not be accidentally be used be other extensions. 

2. I have two extensions that supposed to ring if someone dials specific number 800999xxxx from outside and insight (ext 333) to ext 110 and 111.

I need advice how to achieve this in CCUM 8.6 Thanks

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1 That one is fine, just then configure your CSS and partitions accordingly so that only he can dial that

2 Map that DID to a line group

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks, 

So looks like I have to create new CSS and partition for only that particular extension - right? 

Yes

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: