Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Pager Notification with PIMG and NEC2400

I have got a Unity 4.21 that sets for pager notification. In status Monitor I see the port dialing out the number but the phone actualy does not ring. I have checked the followings

1-Unity does allow the outdial a number

2-The PBX allows outdial a number

However, I tried a local 4 digit extension and still did not ring it. It shows in status monitor that it is dialing out but not riniging. Is there a setting in PIMG or in Unity that I am missing here.

Sean Poure
3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Pager Notification with PIMG and NEC2400

if you see it in port status monitor dialing I think the call is handed off the question is did Unity get a busy or not? This is not CCM?

Randy

Its a NEC2400 via PIMG. It dials out I see it in status monitor but it does not ring the phone. Even a 4 digit local extension. So MWI is working ion the same way. Why the VM port cant dial out. It says it does in status monitor but how do I see it actually dialing

Sean Poure

Did you plug a phone in to the pimg port and try and dial whatever extension is configed on that port? I know ai had a siemens with pimgs and we did have outcalling working.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content