Wanted to know if there is any tool that can be written on top of CUCM to support the below mentioned requirement.
1. Want to load test my network generating 50-100 automated conference calls.
2. Have setup 5 phones (Template - 7960 (2 phone lines) ) in CUCM using various 5 different MAC addresses.
3. Want to write a program to register these 5 phones with CUCM and make automated calls to specified number.
Details of the program are mentioned below :-
1. Program picks up phone number to be dialed from a file and able to log into Cisco meeting place
2. Program keeps 50-100 telephone calls active for up to 2 hours
3. Can be run on simultaneous machines at the same time (User responsible for giving different log ins to each separate program)
4. Keeps phones calls active
5. Reports on MI based on
•- Amount of data sent per call
6. Provides real time MI of number of phones currently active
Please suggest if we have any tool existing (preferably Freeware) for this kind of requirement. Or there could be small patch written to create this tool.
I am not sure if this can be achieved using JTAPI inteface.