Views
Helpful
Replies

PCA Unable to Import Exchange Contacts

radhesh_naik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured an Exchange 2007 based system with Unity Connection (7.1.3), though some basic integration features are working, I am having problems with the below

1) From PCA I am unable to syncronize the contacts. the error i get is "Import Contacts from Exchange Server Failed"

2) I can access the mails in the exchange message store, but the functionality is limited for example from a list of saved messages, unity conn. will read only the last saved message and then it does not prompt or move to the next message.

Note that when testing the user settings for external services I get a specific error, The system failed to perform a typical calendaring operation" in error details i see "The system failed while trying to make an API call".

Radhesh

1 Reply 1

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I did some research and another customer ran into a similar issue/same error messages and this is what they did to resolve his problem:  Changed the Authentication from NTLM to Basic

Also, you've probably already tried this, but another customer had some missing or invalid configuration setting within IMAP and rechecking the steps in this guide resolved his problem:   http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag175.html#wp1056203

If neither of these possible options work for you, I'd suggest you open a Service Request with TAC.

Good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: