Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permissions Wizard 4.0.4 with failover

I'm running permissions wizard to add a new message store, (Exchange 2003 SP2), and the permissions wizard said it installed correctly for the secondary server. I have not run it on the primary server yet. I failed over to the secondary server, sent a test message to a test mailbox homed to the newly added message store and the message is not being delivered, (stuck in the mta folder).

My question is: Does permissions wizard need to be run on the primary unity server before the mailstore can receive messages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Permissions Wizard 4.0.4 with failover

PW is supposed to be run on both servers in a failover situation when adding a mailstore.

However, I am not sure it is going to fix your issue, but it is the first thing you need to do in the troubleshooting process.

rlp

2 REPLIES
Silver

PW is supposed to be run on both servers in a failover situation when adding a mailstore.

However, I am not sure it is going to fix your issue, but it is the first thing you need to do in the troubleshooting process.

rlp

Found the problem. An account was not placed in the message store. All set. Thanks...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content