Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Communicator 8.5.5 - JTAPI error when external user is busy

Hello,

When using CUPC 8.5.5 controlling deskphone to dial an external number, if external user is busy it sometimes (under unknown conditions...) generates a non user friendly pop up "Failed to start conversation" involving JTAPI.

The user is logged onto CUPC, CUPC controls the deskphone. No strange behaviour. Previous click to calls were working.

Trying the same number later, it works.

JTAPI error.jpg

Any idea ?

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

News about this problem

Test done internally with a phone line set to a busy trigger value 1.

The internal line target is in call with another phone line. No values in the call forward busy internal/external settings of this line.

1) If I use the deskphone to dial this busy extension, I receive a busy tone and the Personal Communicator shows a normal control window saying it's busy

2) If I call this same extension using click to call feature from Personal Communicator, I've also the busy tone on the deskphone but no window control, only the "Failed to start conversation" pop up

In the server health of Personal Communicator client I can see "Phone error. Number busy [930]" when using deskphone and "Failed to start..." when using click to call.

Regards,

Hi,

I do have the same behaviour! Did you find a solution / workaround yet?

Thanks

Alex

Hello

Our partner has opened a TAC incident and the answer was that all operators busy codes were not implemented in CUPC 8.5.5 ans also 8.5.6.

Should be improved in a newer version...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: