The phone user guide gives instructions on how a user might assign their own speed dials, if it is allowed - it does not say when that might be, and we did not try it, but here is the part in the guide that discusses it:
Program Personal Speed-Dial Buttons
Your system administrator can assign speed dial numbers to your phone. You may not be able to program every speed dial number.
To program personal speed-dial buttons, use the following method:
1. Select an available phone line by lifting the handset, by pressing the NewCall soft key, or by pressing a line button. Listen for the dial tone.
2. Press the pound key (#).
3. Press the speed-dial button that you want to program. A short beep confirms that you are starting to program this button.
4. Enter the speed-dial number. The digits appear on the phone display. Use the backspace (<<) soft key to erase digits that were entered incorrectly.
To remove a speed-dial number without replacing it with a new one, press the pound key (#).
5. Press the same speed-dial button a second time to indicate that you have finished entering the speed-dial digits and to store the new speed-dial number.
6. To continue, press a new speed-dial button and repeat the process. Hang up the handset to finish.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...