Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PLM CUCM Compatibility Matrix

Hi,

Blessed day!

May we ask if the server PLM 10.0 supported other cluster server with CUCM 11.5?

Thanks and regards,

Ralph

3 Replies 3

Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ralph,

YOu will have to install "license-def-11-for-PLM-10x.def" to make it work

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284832451&softwareid=284832454&release=11.0%281%29&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

(Rate if it helps)

JB

Hello,

If I have a CUCM 11.5 do I have to upgrade my PLM to 11.5 also or can i continue to use my PLM 11.0 ?

Regards

MARC

I had the same question once, and licensing team told me that I'll have to upgrade my PLM from 10.5 to 11.5, and it is not enough to install the license definition files (don't know if I believed them, heh).

Anyway, once you upgrade to 11.5 you can place 10.x and 11.x licenses on it. Also, 10.x licenses are valid also for 11.x clusters, so you won't have any issues. I would recommend to upgrade anyway.

BTW, all the above I did myself and it is all working fine.

And... if you're using HCM-F server (if you're on HCS deployment like me) you'll also have to upgrade this server, too. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: