cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible scenarios Extension Mobility can get logged out

Aaron Hooi
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to determine what are the possible causes a user can get logged out from the Extension Mobility session?

I know one of it is when the maximum login time is reach, the user will get logged out but what other scenario's can a user get logged out?

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

One reason is listed in the link below

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/18772-extension-mobility.html#logsout

Just want to add that a phone reset / restart or deactivating extension mobility service will not result in the logout of the IP phone from extension mobility logged in profile.

HTH

Manish

Thanks Manish. I did see that link prior to posting this discussion but the only thing related to getting logged out is about asking us to disable the Enforce Maximum Login Time which doesnt help me in this situation. I'm looking for possible causes a user can get logged out from the phone or how i can check and determine why did a user get logged out other than reaching the Max Login Time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: