cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to create a Server UP RTMT Custom Alert?

Tony
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone created a custom RTMT Alert for ServerUP to complement the ServerDown alert?  I'm getting email notifications for ServerDown alerts every almost every night but by the time I'm able to verify connectivity it's back to normal operation.  I was wondering if there is a way to get an email alert about the server when it becomes reachable again.

I've been searching through the Performance Counters but found what I'm looking for yet.  

CUCM v9.1.1.20000-5

1 Reply 1

Marco Rojas Abarca
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please check the following documentation about RTMT in the CUCM version that you are running on:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/9_1_1/rtmt/CUCM_BK_C54E214A_00_cisco-unified-rtmt-administration-91/CUCM_BK_C54E214A_00_cisco-unified-rtmt-administration-91_chapter_011.html

On the link above you will be able to see the system and call manager alerts. I am afraid that what you are asking is something that unfortunately is not possible. I give you the fact that you can create custom alerts however, I have only been able to create custom alerts for Performance Counters. Refer to "Performance counters and alerts" section for further reference.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: