Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

prefixing '0' to incoming calling number

hi all

we are using '0' as the PSTN access code.

i need to add '0' to all the incoming calls, so that when i check the missing calls in the IP phone all the numbers should be prefixed with '0'.therefoe i should be able to dial the PSTN numbers directly from missed calls menu, instead of adding a '0' manually

5 Replies 5

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Using MGCP gateway you can do it using TranslatoinPattern, with H323 gateway you can transform calling number using traslation rule.

Or just use some fields in CallManager Service Parameters:

Incoming Calling Party National Number Prefix - Phone

Incoming Calling Party International Number Prefix - Phone

Incoming Calling Party Subscriber Number Prefix - Phone Incoming Calling Party Unknown Number Prefix - Phone

--

regards,

pk

hi,

i Couldn,t find any of these fields in the service parameters for in CCM service parameters.

by the way i am using CCM 4.1

Within CCM 4.x you can prefix the leading 0 and the trunk access code if you desire, so that when you receive a call or miss a call you can simply go to your directories and press the dial softkey without having to key in the full number.

This is configured with the CallManager Service service Parameters. Open the advanced settings and scroll to the

Cluster Wide Parameters for Device - Phone section.

At the bottom of this section there are four fields for incoming calling party number prefixes, for National, International, Subscriber and unknown numplan. Simply configure your prefix here and update.

Regards

Allan.

Pls rate this post if you find it helpful.

thanx for the tip...

I finally used translation rules as i had to modify few numbers in addition to adding '0'.

Hi,

this is what I apply as translation rule:

!

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1 /^50/ //

!

voice translation-rule 2

rule 1 /\(.+\)/ /90\1/ type unknown unknown

rule 2 /\(.+\)/ /90\1/ type national national

rule 3 /\(.+\)/ /900\1/ type international international

!

!

voice translation-profile DDI

translate calling 2

translate called 1

!

This is for UK, for the rest of Europe you woule replace the 9 with a 0. Voice translation rule is only to cut the part away which is not used in the DDI range internally.

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: