Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Presence and LCS 2005

I have a questions a would like to confirm. Do I need Live Communications Enterprise Edition to enable the intregation with Presence? I have the LCS 2005 SP1 standard version and the Options for telephony do not seem to be available from LCS. All documentation points to Enterprise but I would like to confirm.

Thanks

Armando

2 REPLIES

Re: Presence and LCS 2005

I would think any version will work. It is simply forwarding SIP information to a trunk to presence. (and vice versa)

Re: Presence and LCS 2005

I think you are right. I got confused since the MOC client had some of the options gray out and could not enable. After using the policy domain settings for the MOC client I was able to change the settings to enabled, but I'm still working on getting this to work with CM and Presence. I will provide an update.

Administrative Templates

Microsoft Office Communicator Policy Settings/Microsoft Office Communicator Feature Policies

Policy Setting

Telephony Mode Enabled

TelephonyMode 3 = Dual Mode

If you don;t have the policy listed you will have to open it from the admin file becuaes whne they did the install they did not choose telephony

http://www.petri.co.il/adding_new_administrative_templates_to_gpo.htm.

Thanks

Armando

Views
Helpful
Replies