cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem changing greetings in unity connection in bulk edit mode.

jlcembellin
Level 1
Level 1

I have problems changing greetings in bulk edit mode for existing users, about 800.
I select all users-->bulk edit-->edit-->greetings-->standard-->greeting enable with no end data, my personal recording-->recordings-->select language-->play record-->open file, upload file and save. After this I test the greeting and works well.
The strange problem is that next day the uploaded greeting is not played, instead the system default greeting is played. I have tested several times in several days with the same behaviour. If I upload the prompt separately to an user the new prompt persists next days as it expected.
Unity Version 9.1.2.10000-10.

2 Replies 2

davrojas
Level 3
Level 3

Hello jlcembellin,

Check replication (if it is a cluster),ntp and cores via CLI:

utils dbreplication runtimestate

utils ntp status

utils core active list

Replication should reflect a (2) the link below should help you recognize the Replication state between the nodes:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13672#Checking_Current_Replication_

NTP should be stratum 4 or below.

Any cores showing up during the timeframe the issue occurs.

Also check through RTMT (Real Time Monitoring Tool) the application logs to see if there is any event related.

-You are updating 800 users at once, if you do with less let's say 13 can it be reproduced?

-Do you have any locales (languages) installed?

-The account you use to do the changes is it the default admin account or a custom admin account, if using a custom one such as account with Tech, HelpDesk, Greeting, Audio Text roles or any other double check using the Default admin account to perform the bulk edit update.

-Also does the issue reoccur if the recording is done via the TUI (Telephone User Interface) and not uploaded?

Regards,

David  |>∋(K

Hi David, thanks for your answer.

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

DB CLI Status: No other dbreplication CLI is running...

Cluster Replication State: BROADCAST SYNC Completed on 1 servers at: 2013-10-01-16-41
     Last Sync Result: SYNC COMPLETED  603 tables sync'ed out of 603
     Sync Errors: NO ERRORS

DB Version: ccm9_1_2_10000_28
Repltimeout set to: 300s
PROCESS option set to: 1

Cluster Detailed View from MAD01-CUC-01 (2 Servers):

PING        CDR Server    REPL. DBver&  REPL. REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME IP ADDRESS   (msec) RPC? (ID) & STATUS  QUEUE TABLES  LOOP? (RTMT) & details
----------- ------------ ------ ---- -------------- ----- ------- ----- -----------------
MAD01-CUC-01 172.17.0.35 0.093 Yes (2)  Connected  0   match Yes   (2) PUB Setup Completed
MAD01-CUC-02 172.17.1.35 0.798 Yes (3)  Connected  0   match Yes   (2) Setup Completed

admin:
[Kadmin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

DB CLI Status: No other dbreplication CLI is running...

Cluster Replication State: BROADCAST SYNC Completed on 1 servers at: 2013-10-01-16-41
     Last Sync Result: SYNC COMPLETED  603 tables sync'ed out of 603
     Sync Errors: NO ERRORS

DB Version: ccm9_1_2_10000_28
Repltimeout set to: 300s
PROCESS option set to: 1

Cluster Detailed View from MAD01-CUC-01 (2 Servers):

PING        CDR Server    REPL. DBver&  REPL. REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME IP ADDRESS   (msec) RPC? (ID) & STATUS  QUEUE TABLES  LOOP? (RTMT) & details
----------- ------------ ------ ---- -------------- ----- ------- ----- -----------------
MAD01-CUC-01 172.17.0.35 0.037 Yes (2)  Connected  0   match Yes   (2) PUB Setup Completed
MAD01-CUC-02 172.17.1.35 0.706 Yes (3)  Connected  0   match Yes   (2) Setup Completed

admin:utils ntp status
ntpd (pid 29473) is running...

remote           refid      st t when poll reach   delay   offset  jitter
==============================================================================
*192.168.1.16    192.168.101.4    4 u  736 1024  377    0.443  -19.323   5.288

synchronised to NTP server (192.168.1.16) at stratum 5
   time correct to within 430 ms
   polling server every 1024 s

Current time in UTC is : Fri Dec 27 07:57:50 UTC 2013
Current time in Europe/Madrid is : Fri Dec 27 08:57:50 CET 2013
admin:utils core active list
No core files found

The deployment is with spanish locale. No problems changing the greeting with TUI. The account is the admin default account.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: