cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Displaying certain Unity Subscribers in Unity SA

ahopkins
Level 1
Level 1

I am expierencing a problem with displaying subscribers in Unity 7.02 SA.  When I perform a look up of a Subscriber in the Unity SA and then click the subscriber, instead of displaying the subscriber I have selected, the Unity SA displays another subscriber.  I'm really lost as to why this is occuring.  They subscriber is there, I just can view it in the Unity SA.  Thanks for the help

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Id do a couple things.  Remember, the web GUI is simply a "window" into the SQL database.  Probably the IIS server is having an issue pulling up the record in the SQL table.

Restart the server or restart IIS.

Try it from a different computer or different browsers  Any different?   (or from the console, actual Unity server)

DIRT backup the database and then run DBwalker to make sure the database is clean.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Everything is working fine now.  The problem ended up being with an alias mismatch between Unity and Exchange.  These subscriber accounts are being brought in via the Cobras utility.  Once the alias was corrected in Exchange displaying the subscribers was successful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: