Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with Cisco Unified CRM Connector Server 3.0.2

Perhaps someone could help me.

This application has been installed on a CRM 3.0 server (the 3.0.4 not seems to work well with CRM 3.0).

From a telephone device I can do a search for any name or phone number. My problem is that inside a contact or account when I choose either Dial or Info I get the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server was unable to process request.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +533462

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +204

C4LookupService.crm.CrmService.Retrieve(String entityName, Guid id, ColumnSetBase columnSet) +120

CTI.Cisco.CRMConnector.C4LookupService.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +9015

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

What can I do from now?

Thanks for help

Views
Helpful
Replies