Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with Multipath Conference Call

I would like to have your kind support and suggestion for the solution of the problem I am facing with Cisco CM and MCU. For your better knowledge I would like to share it in details. I am using two nos. of Cisco Unified Call Manager of model 7845, one as Publisher and the other as Subscriber along with one Cisco MCU 3515 for Multipath Video Conferencing. After Installation and Configuration of the mentioned devices, I was able to make point to point call from one 9971 IP Phone to another 9971 IP Phone locally as well as in WAN, also able to make Conference Calls among all the remote 9971 IP Phones. But for the last few days I am able to make only point to point call only and while trying to make conference call, the entire call is getting disconnected. I have checked all the configurations both at the Call Managers and the MCU, also the MCU and all the IP Phones are registered with Call Manager and finding no solutions to resolve the issue.

Kindly suggest me what should I do to resolve the issue of conferencing.

Thanks,

Jeet

• Unified Communications Applications
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.