Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Presence server while using IM client on Cisco Cius

zbyszek_85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I've installed CUCM 8.6, CUPS 8.6 and everything works ok except situation in which I run IM client on Cisco Cius, after that everyone who was logged to CUPC lose connection to CUPS. Did you meet with similar situation?

BR,

Zbigniew

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, thats the problem, you need to upgrade CUPC

I think this was solved in 8.5(3) but there are a lot of other bugs that are solved in 8.5(5)

CSCtq21385

CUPC users get logged out when a user logs into jabber  android/iPhone
Symptom:
Users using a CUPC client get logged out  when a user log into jabber Android/iPhone.
Presence services logging out  repeatedly

Conditions:
The problem has been see with  users in the contact list of the user login into jabber  Android/iphone

Workaround:
None
Status Status
Fixed

Severity Severity
2 - severe

Last Modified Last Modified
In Last 7 Days

Product Product
Cisco Unified Communications System

Technology Technology

1st Found-In 1st Found-in
8.5(1)
8.5(2)

Fixed-In Fixed-in
Release-Pending
Related Bug Information
IM&P Client on Cius  causes Windows CUPC crash
Symptom: Windows CUPC client crashes for Cius  users contacts Conditions: Cius user signs in on their IP  and Presence Client. Any of their contacts who are on Windows CUPC version  8.5.1/8.5.2 see their CUPC crashing. Workaround: Upgrade to latest  Windows CUPC version 8.5.5 or later.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

What CUPC version do you have on the PCs?

We had the same problem with Jabber for IPhone and har to upgrade to CUPC 8.5.5 on the PCs

I have CUPC 8.5.2

Ok, thats the problem, you need to upgrade CUPC

I think this was solved in 8.5(3) but there are a lot of other bugs that are solved in 8.5(5)

CSCtq21385

CUPC users get logged out when a user logs into jabber  android/iPhone
Symptom:
Users using a CUPC client get logged out  when a user log into jabber Android/iPhone.
Presence services logging out  repeatedly

Conditions:
The problem has been see with  users in the contact list of the user login into jabber  Android/iphone

Workaround:
None
Status Status
Fixed

Severity Severity
2 - severe

Last Modified Last Modified
In Last 7 Days

Product Product
Cisco Unified Communications System

Technology Technology

1st Found-In 1st Found-in
8.5(1)
8.5(2)

Fixed-In Fixed-in
Release-Pending
Related Bug Information
IM&P Client on Cius  causes Windows CUPC crash
Symptom: Windows CUPC client crashes for Cius  users contacts Conditions: Cius user signs in on their IP  and Presence Client. Any of their contacts who are on Windows CUPC version  8.5.1/8.5.2 see their CUPC crashing. Workaround: Upgrade to latest  Windows CUPC version 8.5.5 or later.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: