processor fan was producing lot of noise and nothing was display
thanks for rply
i am having ibm server, model is 7825, the server was noot booting, nothing was displaying in monitor.
1. serever power on but it was not load into the os.
2. pci riser was installed. there is no saparate video slot.
3. monitor was connected to standard vga.
4. in the server bmc heart beat led blinking, standby power led, sas/sata controller power led is glowing.
5. hard disk drive activity led is glowing continuously.
the problem is server is not booting. nothing was displaying in monotor. all the fans are working fine. i had tried each fan they are all working. i also try to boot with single ram. but the server was not booting.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...