405. PDL Builder current csv file has "FN, LN, Ext,Domain"
1. Assuming I do not need "HomeServer, Alias, Fax or Dept"??
2. When I create a "Display Name" a unique DN is created...so this means I cannot put in my own DN under AFTER the PDL has been created?
3. Also I have a large number of PDL. Some of the PDL will reference another PDL. For example, PDL_1 includes all members from PDL_2 so is there a way to put that in Unity as a PDL DN rather than list all members from PDL_2?
1. In the help file for the Public Distribution List Builder there's a section on the CSV file format - in there it indicates that the only required field is "alias" - you must provide an alias column which is how users are found for adding to the list of subscribers to be included. All other fields are optional.
2. The display name for any public distribution list can be changed in the SA web administration interface. So yes, you can change the DN after installation using either the SA or ADUC.
3. PDL builder does not include DLs for inclusion into other DLs - but you can include DLs into another DL in the web based SA interface or ADUC directly.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...