Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

QM error message-QM-dbproxy

Hi,

I'm runing qm 2.7.3 sr100 only voice recording not screen recording. I found error in event viewer in qm server.

QM-dbproxy:

The description for Event ID ( 4096 ) in Source ( QM-dbproxy ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event:

QMDB2002 Unexpected DB-API problem. Unable to locate personId for skillTargetld='1'

I'm not sure that this error will take any effect with the server or not? Anyone who face this problem before and how to solve it?

Thank for advance ^ ^

Krongkwan S.

2 REPLIES

Did you have any luck solving this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

I open case with calabrio TAC support. He suggest me to remove all unused user in UCCX and synchronize database in QM. Otherwise, I have 2 QM servers. One can be solved but other one cannot.

Cheers.

Views
Helpful
Replies