Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

QRT doesn't display menus or collect information

Despite following the instructions at http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsqrt.pdf, I am unable to implement QRT. On two of my three clustered servers, I have Cisco Extended Functions active (the publisher and one subscriber). I copied the Standard User softkey template and added the QRT button to On Hook, Connected, Connected Conference and Connected Transfer. I have configured alarms and traces for QRT from Cisco CallManager Serviceability. Under the Service Parameters of CallManager, I have the defaults set with the exception of Display Extended QRT Menu Choices which is set to "True."

I have restarted the Extended Functions service on both servers. Pressing the QRT while on the call only causes the display to flicker. If I try to view QRT reports in the QRT Viewer on either server, I receive the message:

Document empty or invalid!!.

Could not do "Problem Reporting"

Help! Any insight would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Re: QRT doesn't display menus or collect information

I am using 5.0 and I am having very similar results...have you fixed your issue?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: QRT doesn't display menus or collect information

Same problem with me. Has this issue been fixed?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content