Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Question about SOAP function for CDR

The CDROnDemand wsdl (https://<ip>:8443/CDRonDemandService/services/CDRonDemand?wsdl) uses two functions 1) get_file_list and 2)get_file.  I'm trying to render a file list onto a php page but can't seem to.  For get_file_list, there are three parameters that need to be specified 1) Start Time, 2) End Time, and 3) Where to get files from.  The sample code from Cisco's Serviceability XML Programming document states

The get_file_list API expects the following parameters:

• Start Time—Mandatory parameter that specifies the starting time for the search interval. The

format is a string: YYYYMMDDHHMM. No default value exists.

• End Time—Mandatory parameter that specifies the ending time for the search interval. The format

is a string: YYYYMMDDHHMM. No default value exists.

•Where to get the files from— Mandatory parameter that tells the servlet whether to include those

files that were successfully sent to the third-party billing servers. The format is boolean.

– True = Include both files that were sent successfully and files that failed to be sent.

– False = Send only the files that failed to be sent. Do not include files that were sent successfully.

I am trying to write this in php but do not seem to be having luck.

$in0 = '201401011000';

$in1 = '201401011059';

$in2 = 'true';

try

{

$soapClient = new SoapClient("https://<ip>:8443/CDRonDemandService/services/CDRonDemand?wsdl",

array("login" => "XXXX","password"=> "XXXX","trace" => true));

echo '<pre>';

print_r($soapClient->__getFunctions());

$response = $soapClient->__get_file_list($in0, $in1, $in2);

echo 'Connected!';

print_r($response);

echo '</pre>';

}

Has anyone here done this in php before?  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content