cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Wait while I transfer your call" greeting

joshehaos
Level 1
Level 1

We just upgraded to Unity 5.0 and if someone calls a non-subscriber on the system and they do not answer....it says "wait while I transfer your call". It then sends them to the operator.

When we were running Unity 4.0.4, if the non-subscriber did not answer, it would tell them that the person is not available. Which is what I want.

Where do you disable that "wait while I" prompt on everything?

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Josh,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for;

While Transferring, Notify Caller

Indicate whether Cisco Unity notifies callers when it transfers a call:

Check the Do Not Play the "Wait While I Transfer Your Call" Prompt check box if you do not want Cisco Unity to notify callers.

Uncheck the Do Not Play the "Wait While I Transfer Your Call" Prompt check box if you want Cisco Unity to notify callers and ask them to hold.

Default: Check box is checked.

From this 5.x doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/interface_reference/guide/dom/50curg070d.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

how would you apply that to everyone? The box is checked. Would this be something used through bulk edit?

Hi Josh,

How do these calls to non subscribers get to the Operator? I had figured probably via a Call Handler. If so this can be applied at that level.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: